Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8 ~ a photo that makes you angry/sad

The photo that makes me really sad (especially right around this time of the year) is one that I have posted on this blog before. I contemplated actually posting it here again... but it is a rather ... for lack of a better word... sad photo.......

It is the photo that the kind people in the ER took of our dear sweet baby girl that left this earth at 15 weeks gestation on 8-6-08.

It's not the best of pictures, or what you would think a baby should look like... it's bloody, it's bodily fluid-y, it's an underdeveloped child, it shows her cystic hygroma (for an explanation see here, and here).

SO what I have decided to do is link to the post that I put the picture in before, the one written on her due date, January 27, 2009. The picture I refer to is the third one down.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, friend. It seems a lot of my blog friends are posting similar/miscarriage-based pictures for today's topic.