My first real hobby was cross stitch... we have a few things I have done around the house. And I am proud to say that Steve does pretty well at cross stitch too.
This is what he designed and stitched for his mom last Christmas

Another hobby I have had since childhood has been sewing. Steve and I both have jackets, pants (that have been worn out), and shirts that I have made. Faith and Megan have a number of dresses that I have done. I have also outfitted the baby dolls.
Here are a few things I have done in the last few years

The gift I did for Steve's cousin last Christmas

dress for Megan's 4th birthday

shirt for me... though right now it doesn't fit in the chest

originally done for Christmas 2008, but also worn in Rachel's wedding last year

dress I did for Faith's 4th birthday (she can still wear it LOL)

The gift I did for Steve's cousin last Christmas

dress for Megan's 4th birthday

shirt for me... though right now it doesn't fit in the chest

originally done for Christmas 2008, but also worn in Rachel's wedding last year

dress I did for Faith's 4th birthday (she can still wear it LOL)
I also like crocheting!
My most recent learned hobby is knitting. These are a couple of hats that I did for the girls this last year
I also like miscellaneous crafting... that is when I have time... oh wait...






No comments:
Post a Comment