OK this one is/ was hard to find since we went digital about four years ago and our computer died since then even. I've had to search some old photos.... and scan them into the computer LOL
I am laughing right now because going through some of these old pictures was hilarious! and there are some that... phew... lets just say that some people in my life will be glad I took some discretion in choosing which pictures to post (Beck, do you remember grandma's tub with me and Rachel? Hahaha), and then there was some hair that I had that... phew, lets just say that I DEFINE frizz!!
But come, take a walk down memory lane with me....



Fresh into this world 1978, about 4-6months old, and about a year...

1984 ?maybe

With my cousin Rachel and our Pop Pop (?1986)


school picture from ?92/93 (8th grade)

My dad took me on a cross country tour summer of '93 (that's what is printed on the back)... some of these were too funny and my hair stood out about a mile. LOL

My great 'sis' that I convinced to come with me on a trip to NJ summer of ?94. You were such a great sport Beck! This is on the ferry around the Statue of Liberty

We did some of the craziest things! This was the night 'we' slept under the leaves that we had raked that day. LOL (Beck I also have one of you rafting down the rio de Flag LOL)

school picture from 95/96 (11th grade)


Senior pictures



We had a French student that year, Brooke and I headed to prom, and the best choir director I ever had (it helps that he was the only...)

Fall 1998

Glamor shots done in ?99
Wow that was fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment