...thinking
thinking...
thinking...
OK 20 mostly random favorite things
1 ~ a relaxing bath (too bad my house doesn't have a tub)
2 ~ friends that call, just cause, even though we live across the country from each other
3 ~ children that obey
4 ~ ice cream... to be more specific, Cold Stone ice cream (ahhh, too bad I can't have any till Holly weans)
5 ~ giggling babies - it's a good thing I work around such things :)
6 ~ sunny (not humid, not hot) days
7 ~ chocolate
8 ~ MOPS
9 ~ complements
10 ~ music
11 ~ online friends - who would have ever thought that some great friends could be people you have never met in real life
12 ~ play dates
13 ~ Mom's night out
14 ~ finding a bargain on something I was going to buy anyway
15 ~ taking pictures
16 ~ bills that say 'no payment due'
17 ~ family
18 ~ my kids (being a mom)
19 ~ my husband!
20 ~ when God blows you out of the water with HIS awesomeness


No comments:
Post a Comment