Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 25 ~ Your day, in great detail

A day where I work or a day off...? No two days are the same around here Haha

Days when I work are more interesting because of where I work :)

Usually....
Holly will wake me up sometime between 5am-7am cause she wants to nurse. Around 7:30 I pull myself and Holly out of bed and get dressed. I make sure that Faith and Megan are dressed. If they have school I make sure that Faith has had breakfast (Megan gets breakfast at school, but we usually let her have a little something) and then I let Steve put them on their perspective buses. Holly and I head to the daycare. The day there consists of interacting with the kids there, while dealing with and feeding Holly as well (she nurses twice while there). We have morning 'recess' and circle and craft time, then a bit of free play time while Miss Sara preps lunch. Everybody eats lunch, we read a few books and then nap time (too bad I don't get to take one, I usually need it by then). Putting multiple kids to sleep at the same time is interesting! Once everyone wakes up we have snack and head outside again. This is usually the point where I have to leave to get Faith off the bus. Once we are all home, it's about time for Holly to nurse again, then (ideally) I fix dinner and let Holly have some 'solid' food. After dinner Faith and Megan get ready for bed, I get Holly ready for bed and nurse her.... all three are (on a good night) in bed by 8-8:15 for the night. Steve leaves for work about 8:30-8:45 :( (Anyone have/know of a daytime job you want to give him?) and I try (don't always succeed) to get a bit of 'housework' done... dishes or a load of laundry, have a bit of computer/internet or TV time. I then hope to get a bit of sleep before Holly wants her 'midnight' feeding. Steve gets home around 5:45, gets a few hours of shuteye... and it all starts again...

tired...? ya me too!

No comments: