Monday, December 6, 2010

A bit of a long-overdue update and some pictures for Grandmum

I haven't updated in a very long time... no excuses, I've been lazy :)

So since August... a lot has happened!

Late August:
*Faith decided she needed a haircut and decided to donate what we cut off to Locks of Love (Megan wants to donate her hair too)

before.......................... and after...

* School started for Faith (first grade!) and for Megan (preschool- second year)



September:
* Grandmum visited!!


* For Steve's and Christina's birthdays our family got a Wii


* Faith broke her toe and had to be on crutches for two weeks


October
* We went to the pumpkin festival and the girls got their faces painted


* The girls' Girl Scout troupe went to the fire station


* We had a birthday with some presents


* We went Trunk-or-treating


* Megan had a birthday party (with a Tinkerbell theme)

cake (made of cupcakes)


musical chairs



pin the wings on Tinkerbell

November
* The girls' Girl Scout troupe was in the Hollidaysburg Christmas parade, everyone 'dressed' as Christmas boxes (well, Megan was a gift bag)


December
* Faith was in the Hollidaysburg Alumni Community Chorus' Christmas Concert

she is all the way over to the left in the front

OK... Grandmum, her are the other two (plus the one of Faith on her crutches) pictures I was trying to send...


~~I think that is all for today... tomorrow is Holly's birthday! I cannot believe that she is already one, this year has just flown by!!

No comments: