Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 23 ~ A YouTube video

We have SO many various videos on our computer that we have gotten from YouTube, that it was hard to even decide where to go with today's topic. I got to thinking about what our favorites were... and when Steve is looking at videos the girls almost always ask for one in particular... The Pixar short "For the Birds" it is so cute... but due to copyright ...whatever... the original can't be put on YouTube (and I don't like what most people have done with it)... so you get the one that the girls ask for in conjunction with "For the Birds"

This is one of Faith and Megan's favorites!





....and this is the short that is before the new Toy Story 3. I think this is one of my new favorite Pixar shorts! (this sound is a bit off from the picture... and there are a few bits cut out, but it's still good!)





No comments: