Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 17 ~ An art piece

I was really having a hard time figuring out what to put on here for today, but realized that pictures are art too... SO...

My grandfather made his living from photographs, like from a very young age. He takes beautiful photos. Photos full of emotion. I (actually the girls) have a couple of beautiful photos of butterflies that Grandpa shot

I think I will be sad to see these go when Faith and Meg move out of the house

and then my Grandpa found the world of digital imaging... and there is one photo in my house that is... well interesting, to say the least


(click on it to get the full effect)

LOL I am (I believe Steve is too) under the opinion that Grandpa should stick to just taking photos and not playing with them too much Haha

Oh and for the record... we DO NOT own a dog! (bottom right corner)

No comments: