Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 5 - Favorite quote

Ok so I have never really thought about this... and I am having a hard time coming up with any quotes that I can even remember...

I can think of a mommy quote... HAHA

Cleaning the house while the children are growing, is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing
LOL that seems to be the theme of our house!

another good one is..
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ~Forest Gump

and some that I found at The Quite Garden:
When you lose, don't lose the lesson. ~Author Unknown

There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and his mother's age. ~Benjamin Spock, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care, 1945

May those that love us, love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.
~Irish Blessing

and, I loved most all of the ones from the Arizona section (the only State to have a section of quotes!), but this one is GOOD
You know you're an Arizona native when you "hug" a cactus only once in your lifetime. ~Nancy Dedera, quoted in You Know You're an Arizona Native, When... compiled by Don Dedera, 1993




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time thinking of one, too! Yours were good!