My daughter Faith says I am talented at being good (haha thanks!) and dancing... I guess coming from a 6 year old who hasn't really seen me try to dance (I cannot!), that is a complement.
My daughter Megan was quiet.
Steve, on the heals of Faith's dancing comment, said that I am a good bottle washer... Haha that only makes sense if you had seen the production of "Oliver!" that we were in 7 years ago :) I had one part where a small group of us were bottle washing and 'swishing' our booties. LOL
He was serious when he said that I have a talent for being able to help him to calm down or chill out if he is stressed or worked up about something.
I used to be talented at singing, but that was mostly in High School and that was a long time ago...
I would like to think I am talented at some of the hobbies I enjoy... sewing, crochet, cross stitch... but that is tomorrow's post.


No comments:
Post a Comment