First, I read this post this morning and couldn’t agree more with what MckMama says. I am sure that we’d have an odd sort of friendship, if we knew each other in real life. HAHA
So I had to retrieve pictures off my camera recently, so that we could send it.. once again.. to Canon. (A little back-story) This would be the third time in a little more than two years that we would have sent this camera to Canon for the SAME problem.. Only this time we are sending it to a customer relation’s person, and she is going to REPLACE it. YEPEE!
All that to say that as I was getting pictures off the camera, I realized that I need to get them up here.
So... The second week in June brought VBS. Unfortunately for Megan she was too young (by one year), but Faith had an absolute fabulous time so here are a few pictures.


And if you would like to hear some of the songs from VBS, like the Theme Song, and Faith's favorites, I'm Gonna Follow and Working on my ServeAt the end of that week, I went with a few (60-70) other women from church to Pittsburgh to see this woman at Living Proof Live!
Oh my, what a FABULOUS time with God it was! There was a first for the LPL family, see. And even Beth said it was a good weekend. I could go on and on about what Beth Talked about (the ‘perfect storm’ –not the movie, but it was referenced, but overcoming the storms in our lives) or how it spoke straight to my heart, but that was supposed to be another post. Oh well!
And the music was just awesome!!So what do you do after having such a great time listening to God speak through one of your favorite Bible Study writers? Well I had an ultrasound! This is the ‘extra’ one I had asked for, and was SO happy to be able to get it.
The technician that did the U/S was very nice and reassuring that this baby looks great and doesn’t look to have any problems. YEPEE!
I also decided to take a picture of my ever-expanding tummy.
This is the same point where I took the picture last Aug before Corine miscarried. I look just about as big. 15 weeks and counting :)
After that was Father’s Day. I had in the back of my mind to get a particular gift for Steve for a few months. When we finally did get the gift, I had to hide it so that the surprise was not spoiled. In hiding the gift I forgot about having to wrap it, so early that Sunday morning the girls and I quickly wrapped the gift and signed cards. We finished only shortly before Steve woke up, then we had to get ready to get to church.
Here is the gift, a grill! Smaller then the one we had before, but since that one is still in AZ (with hopes to retrieve it someday) I thought we could use something besides George Foreman. It’s an OK appliance, but just doesn’t give that same taste. Steve is happy with the new grill, and we have grilled quite a few times, and it has been wonderful!
Faith being silly with the box for the grill, while Daddy puts it together.
As Beck said, “Isn’t he so cute?!” Nancy should be in Uganda right now, and I am just thrilled that she could go see Landon, and Brooke and Wills.
Speaking of Brooke and Wills, in a round about way.. I think that I need to amend what I said in my previous post about Michael (my brother).. or I may have his girlfriend to deal with. LOL The thing is that we have seen Wills in real life all of one time and know what Brooke and others say about him, and he is a wonderful man! My brother lived with Steve and I for a time and this was the point in Michael’s life when he seemed to go off the deep end (from our (and other’s) perspective). Because of Michael’s actions during this time, it has taken a lot of time for our trust to be restored in the boy. We are still working on it, but I believe that my brother is growing up (finally). We do love you Michael, Morgan too. And we miss you (but not your smell – unless you have actually quit..)
I am seriously thinking of driving up to CT next weekend for my cousin’s bridal shower. That’s a 7 hour drive according to Google, and you would have to add time into that for eating, and for little girls and pregnant mommy’s to go potty, and it becomes an all day trip there (and back). At that point I think we would have to make a couple of days out of the whole thing just so that the afore mentioned pregnant mommy doesn’t pinch another nerve (which is what happened after the weekend to Pittsburgh).
All I can say is where did June go?! That month went way to quickly!!
The technician that did the U/S was very nice and reassuring that this baby looks great and doesn’t look to have any problems. YEPEE!I also decided to take a picture of my ever-expanding tummy.
This is the same point where I took the picture last Aug before Corine miscarried. I look just about as big. 15 weeks and counting :)After that was Father’s Day. I had in the back of my mind to get a particular gift for Steve for a few months. When we finally did get the gift, I had to hide it so that the surprise was not spoiled. In hiding the gift I forgot about having to wrap it, so early that Sunday morning the girls and I quickly wrapped the gift and signed cards. We finished only shortly before Steve woke up, then we had to get ready to get to church.
Here is the gift, a grill! Smaller then the one we had before, but since that one is still in AZ (with hopes to retrieve it someday) I thought we could use something besides George Foreman. It’s an OK appliance, but just doesn’t give that same taste. Steve is happy with the new grill, and we have grilled quite a few times, and it has been wonderful!
Faith being silly with the box for the grill, while Daddy puts it together.I got this picture the other day from Brooke
Speaking of Brooke and Wills, in a round about way.. I think that I need to amend what I said in my previous post about Michael (my brother).. or I may have his girlfriend to deal with. LOL The thing is that we have seen Wills in real life all of one time and know what Brooke and others say about him, and he is a wonderful man! My brother lived with Steve and I for a time and this was the point in Michael’s life when he seemed to go off the deep end (from our (and other’s) perspective). Because of Michael’s actions during this time, it has taken a lot of time for our trust to be restored in the boy. We are still working on it, but I believe that my brother is growing up (finally). We do love you Michael, Morgan too. And we miss you (but not your smell – unless you have actually quit..)
I am seriously thinking of driving up to CT next weekend for my cousin’s bridal shower. That’s a 7 hour drive according to Google, and you would have to add time into that for eating, and for little girls and pregnant mommy’s to go potty, and it becomes an all day trip there (and back). At that point I think we would have to make a couple of days out of the whole thing just so that the afore mentioned pregnant mommy doesn’t pinch another nerve (which is what happened after the weekend to Pittsburgh).
All I can say is where did June go?! That month went way to quickly!!


2 comments:
great pics hun
nice update, i loved hearing what is happening with you guys. miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment