Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Been a while...

So, I haven't posted anything in a while and thought I'd put up a few pictures of what the four of us have been up to in the last few weeks.

First things... I became an aunt! While she isn't exactly my sister, I did grow up with her family and Steve says that her hubby is a better brother-in-law than my brother. haha ...I am still very happy for Brooke and Wills and their new addition... and can't wait to actually meet the little guy (yes, Brooke, I know it may be a few years :))

Mom and son, Landon, so precious!

One sunny day before Faith was out of school we decided to go to the park. Lots of fun!

On the slide together

On the tire swing

One day I decided to get some pictures of the beautiful flowers that are blooming around the outside of the house. And of course the girls decided to get in in the fun too. I love them (the girls)!




We also have some ducks constantly wandering around the neighborhood. I have never seen ducks out of water like these two have been. I think it's funny :)


Last week we got an email that there was going to be a Children of the World choir at the church where our MOPS group meets. We went to see them once a couple of years back and absolutely loved it! So we decided to go again. As an added bonus a majority of the choir that we saw were from Uganda :) which holds a special place in all out hearts (cause we love and miss you Aunt Brooke!).

They are hard to see, but so much fun to watch!

When I got home from work on Saturday, the girls wanted to blow bubbles... why not! so here's a short slide show of the fun that was had :)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Bubble blowing funCreate your own slideshow - Powered by SmileboxMake a Smilebox slideshow


This morning the girls were dancing, and it was just so cute not to picture, but my camera battery died after just a couple of pictures, so here's one


Finally... I think I'm ready to say this out loud...

Yes, I am pregnant again! This is an ultrasound picture from April 17, I was about 6 week then. I am just at the end of the first trimester now. I look to be due (officially, according to the Dr) Dec 12... but knowing me and my history, we could have a baby round about Thanksgiving! Anyone wanna come visit then? haha
I seem to be doing fine, I am just extremely tired. We heard the heart beat just a few weeks ago via the Doppler, beating away at 172 beets per min. My next Dr appointment is next week and I am going to ask for an ultrasound, just to give me the reassurance that we don't have the same problem that we did last year.


I think that's about it from the Rankin's for right now. Hope everyone is well.

Much love,

2 comments:

All About Me said...

Sounds like you've been up to alot! Congrats on your baby!

Jodi said...

YAY for finally comming out to the world. the girls are beautiful. congrats hun.

Jodi