

I couldn't ask for two more precious children (even though they do push the wrong buttons most days :))! I am so thankful that they have made me a mommy!
I have had a wonderful Mother's day! We did most of the Mother's Day things yesterday, as we knew that today would be... not as good due to church and Steve's work schedule. So yesterday after I got off work, as I was taking a shower, Steve and the girls set up some gifts at the table for me. I got some 'Food Saver' bags (YES, I wanted them!) and a beautiful T-shirt that says 'The sweetest place to be is in a Mother's loving Heart' with flowers in the shape of a heart.
So I would like to wish anyone reading this who is a mommy, a Happy Mother's Day!
AND tho those of you who might read this and not have any children yet and/or who have lost a little one, my heart really goes out to you today. This is a hard day. Believe me I know, I have been there... it took us two years for our first miracle (pictured above on the top), and we have two blessings waiting for us in Heaven. So, blessings to you today too!


No comments:
Post a Comment