Total weight gain/loss: up about 12 lbs so far, as per the home, scale at night
Maternity clothes? No change..
Stretch marks? Only the ones from Faith and Megan yet.. but I have begun to lotion as often as I can remember with the “Palmer’s” stuff
Sleep: OK this week.. I have had a couple of days where my RLS has acted up and that keeps m awake
Best moment this week: Seeing the little one on the ultrasound (pictures below)
Movement: about 5 out of 7 days total. It’s so neat feeling, barely there, but definitely baby!
Food cravings: Just about anything you mention! It all sounds good! I have noticed, though, that cheese is really good and green beans are really good.. things that I can’t get too much of (at least they are not junk :))
Any mood swings? My temper fuse is really short these days.. according to some other pregnant women I have talked to, this is normal.. not something I remember form Faith and Megan though
Labor Signs: None yet! Thank the LORD!
Belly Button in or out? In, so far :) is has gotten tighter though, I have noticed (looking in the mirror) that I can’t see inside it as much as before LOL
Wedding rings on or off? No change..
What I miss: Bras that fit!
What I am looking forward to: (not pg related..) the MOPS steering team mtg this week, and the visit from the nurse through the maternity program at the OB I see. I will see her one or two more times before the baby is born and about 6 times after the baby is born. She will check the baby’s weight and make sure that baby is eating all right, things like that
Bought anything for baby? Pattern for a Boppy cover...
Weekly Wisdom: IDK...
Milestones: She can grasp this week. Research suggests that she may be able to hear voices now (she'll definitely know who her sister's are). Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
Prayer Requests: energy, and less of a temper...
Some pictures (if you click on them, they will go full sized):
A profile view, with her arm/hand up by her face :)
A view of her feetAs of our ultrasound this week, she weighed about 9oz. Her placenta is right in the front of my belly (which means that feeling her is going to take longer and not be as hard (on the outside))... however I have felt her from the inside kicking my stomach... Everything looks good and she looks to be healthy, which is such a blessing!



No comments:
Post a Comment