
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This week she did something a bit different and did "Not my child..." but me, well...
I have not been working on this post for a couple of weeks. LOL Nope I am better at keeping up with my posts then that!
I did not get rather upset with my younger potty trained child when she had many accidents in a row recently. I also did not generally ignore the child when said event happened. Nope, I am better then that I don't get upset at my children and wouldn't ignore such behavior.
I did not get so emotional (thinking irrational thoughts) over an email I received a couple weeks back. Nope, I keep my composure at all times :)
I did not take two hours to clean out the inside of the van (for the trip to CT), making sure that the dash was all dusted, the floor was vacuumed, and the car seats moved and cleaned. Generally lifting way too much and working way too hard for someone in my condition, haha. Nope I spent all day on the couch instead.
I did not laugh hysterically when my five year came up to us with an empty shortbread cookie tin and asked if we wanted a "Charmin made cookie." UUUMMMM, no thanks
I did not laugh hysterically when my three year old, instead of singing "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream." she sang "... life is about a but." Nope I kept my composure... not that my child would say such things :)
I did not have an absolute wonderful time in CT!!


No comments:
Post a Comment