Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pierced and Tattooed

OK so not tattooed (unless it washes off), but......
Faith had been asking for a couple of months now about getting her ears pierced. As a side note I think she has friends that have them pierced... and I've been talking to her about how it hurts at first and how they have to be cleaned every day...

Well her daddy and mommy talked about it and decided that for a birthday present, if she wanted to do it, we would... So Sunday we were all out at Faith and Megan's friend's 'bowling party' (so much fun!!) and afterward decided that if there were two people at any of the places that pierce, then (if she wanted to) we would let her pierce her ears.

We went to one place and there wasn't going to be two people till the next day (and since Daddy wanted to be there, that wouldn't work) and we wandered down to Claire's where, lo and behold, there are two employees! Faith did waffle for a couple of minutes, but got brave (and nervous all at the same time) and did get her ears done. There were lots of tears, they were dried by two lollipops (and another one for her sister). She did so good though, such a trooper. And now she is quick to show off her new ears. :)


This one you can barely see the earring.



Here her ear still looks really red, but it had only bee about an hour or two, it looks much better now :) And don't let the sad look fool you...



She loves them! You can barley see them here too, but they are so cute.

I think Mommy is so excited to be able to buy her earrings now! Hahaha But her six weeks of the piercing studs having to stay in, is over on Easter day! Guess what's going in her basket? lol

Happy Birthday my sweet girl, Mommy loves you so much!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute...dang she is growing up! Crazy!

All About Me said...

That's adorable!

I can still remember my first pair...awwww which turned into two more...so now I have a total of 3 pairs of holes! I only wear one now but there was something about 3 pairs that rocked in high school! Ha!

I hope she enjoys them! I know I did!