Back in August, I stumbled across MckMama's blog (because of a few other blogs that I read) and prayed for her little guy back then, but I was going through other things and forgot about her and her family. Recently (again because of other blogs that I frequent) I have re-stumbled across MckMama and after reading about what he's going through again and this post, I really felt compelled to lift the little guy up again to the LORD and to do something (like take a picture). Even the girls have prayed for Stellan's heart to get better.
This is quoted from Knowing Norah, who started the name gallery part 2 for Stellan...
"Yes, I am one of those women who get's emotionally attached to the blogs I frequent. Yes, I am a person who really does pray for the prayer requests of the bloggers who willingly share thier lives with me over this amazing thing we call the world wide web...
But, often I want to do more than pray and this is one of those times. If I lived near MckMama I would be rallying people together to bring her and her family meals, clean their house, or babysit the rest of the MSC so that PC could go and be with MckMama and Stellan. But, I don't live in the frozen tundra, I don't even know where that really is and there is no where for me to send a card, a teddy bear or a quilt. So... what can I do? And what can others do to show the MckFAMILY tangibly what we are thinking, doing and praying intangibly? What can we do to encourage MckMama - maybe for a moment bring a smile to her face and most certainly remind her of the battle Stellan fought months earlier - the battle he fought and WON (thanks to a mighty GOD).
Way back in August, when little Stellan was still in the womb and the doctors had given him a pretty grim prognosis MckMama followers from near and far started sending her pictures of Stellan's name spelled out in snow, apple pie, crayons and other crazy, beautiful things. And it encouraged MckMama and displayed to the eyes what was happening in the spirit. People were loving, remembering and praying for Stellan. Fighting for him the only way they knew how.
In MckMama's own words from her August 8th, 2008 blogpost, "What a testimony it will be to see such reminders of all the people who prayed for Stellan, that he would live!"
And that is what we are doing once again. Praying that Stellan would live and be healed from this heart condition once and for all!"
So with out further adieu, here is what I did...

I decided that since I have a ton of fabric, and the blanket front ...that I could cut out the letters in Stellan's name and put them on the blanket (cause we don't really need another one around the house anyway, and I think we already have one with that pattern on it). If MckMama wants it I am going to sent it too her, after it is completly finished. The verse refrenced down at the bottom says "Let me live that I may praise You!" It is a verse she picked for little Stellan while he was still in utero with the same problem.
Get better little guy.
I urge you to pray as well for this little guy, as his heart needs a rest.
Thanks :)


4 comments:
I think it's great that you and alot of other women on here post things like this. I will be praying for them...
You are such a wonderful person! It's so nice to see there are people left in this world that care!
Aww.. love it! That was very nice and we are praying too!
Christina you have the most wonderful heart. I will keep the little guy in my prayers hun/.
a beautiful tribute to a beautiful little boy. Praying for Stellan over here too!
Post a Comment