Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday

So I have decided, after reading MckMama's blog in and out for a few days, that it's time I jump on the bandwagon of "Not Me Monday's" [AKA a good way to air dirty laundry with out the guilt, and let people know what you've NOT been up to :)] (I know she may not and probably wont 'not me' today, but I decided that I will anyway). One thing I will be doing today is pray for little five month old Stellan (and the rest of his MckFamily)



So my inaugural Not me...

I most certainly did NOT eat my dinner last night after the kids went to bed. And I know better than to have eaten it in the living room, NOT me. Oh and if I had, said dinner was definately NOT one of those awful, bad for you microwave jobs... nope!!


I did NOT leave a pile of dishes in the sink more than once this this week. Nope they are all done AND put away... I wouldn't think of such atrocities!


I have NOT been procrastinating about calling schools in the area for Faith to be in kindergarten. Even after such a fabulous talk about it on Thursday at MOPS. A flier about the Christian school down the road did NOT get me thinking about it again.... maybe we will have to NOT go to the open house this week to see about things there (stay tuned)...



And I really have NOT forgotten to put of a picture of the fabulously cold picnic the girls and I had two and a half weeks ago. And I might NOT have played with the colors on the picture, but the proof seems to be here anyway. :)




Photobucket

I have NOT forgotten to do my "Esther" homework and should NOT have four days to do by Tuesday afternoon (really just a days and a half away) when I will be needing to get diner together.

Photobucket

So that's NOT our little update :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute! Man Faith is getting tall and she looks like she has such long legs in that picture. Loved the not update...