Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh My... I NEVER win anything!!!

I was flabbergasted this evening when I got a call that I had won a free makeover for me and my bridal party!


WHOA.... rewind... my bridal party?!?

As this very nice sounding lady is explaining what I've won, I'm thinking, what did I enter and when, to get this? and then she asks "how does all this sound?"

I had to reply "It would be fabulous if I were the bride!"

So, I still am racking my brain as to where I entered for this, but me and five of my friends still get a free makeover, and hand treatment by Mary Kay (or... gals who sell it...)! ...On the thinking side of this... I AM in my cousin Rachel's wedding come September and have been looking at online bride sights at bridesmaid dresses and have gone to a couple of places in town to actually try on dresses... but this doesn't sound like it's from either of those...

Can we say WOW!!! COOL!!!

Anyone wanna be one of my "new best friends" LOL, Seriously... I am going to have to find (local) people to have such a fun night with!!!


3 comments:

All About Me said...

ohhhh a make over!!!! Sound fun girly! Ahhhh I still remember the days when I went to Mary Kay parties with my friends...

If you knew what a tom boy I was you'd laugh thinking "Megan and Mary Kay ha! YEAH RIGHT!". :0)

Have fun!

stina978 said...

Yeah, I bet... and I personally wear make-up all of about once or twice a year. LOL It should be fun though

Kim said...

Funny! I could have gone for a free makeover! With situations like Mary Kay, though, they always hit you up for lots of your money for products that, you know, you can not live without!
Kim