Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Blesed Woman... 2009 in review

... yeah that's me!

As I sit here, with a baby in my lap on the verge of screaming, and reflect back on this year I have to say that it has had it's ups and downs, but I am a very blessed woman.

We started out the year remembering what would have been... January would have been when Corine would have been born...
Also in January I found myself looking at bridesmaid dresses, as I had been asked by my cousin, Rachel, to be in her wedding in September. And my Pop-pop celebrated 88 years of life!

In February I found that I was pregnant again and was so excited only to loose the pregnancy two short weeks later (though the doctors said it was over sooner).

In March I found that I was pregnant again... both of these were totally unexpected, but this time the doctors were being very gracious and making sure they could do everything to reassure me that this one would go smoothly. So, now I was looking at different bridesmaid dresses :)

March was also when my oldest baby turned five years old. I still can't believe it, it was just the blink of an eye ago that I was holding her petite little 5lb 12oz body...

April and May was the end of preschool for Faith and we geared up for the somewhat busy summer. We also, through much prayer and discussion, decided that the church that we were attending was not where God wanted us, so we 'moved' churches during this time... I think it was a good move.

June/July was busy with trips and ultrasounds and VBS... I got to hear Beth Moore speak in Pittsburgh and I got to go see my cousin in CT for her bridal shower (you can read the post titled "Where did June Go") for all the stories

August/ September was interesting to say the least. I received my bridesmaid dress with only 10 days to spare and decided that it was a really good thing that I had decided to hem the thing myself! With an enormous amount of help of my good friend, Jenn, it was done with time to spare (barely). and we headed to CT. What a weekend that was (see post titled "A long and overdue update"!!

In October we celebrated Megan turning four... where has the time gone? again if you want to read about it, see "A long and overdue update" Then in Novemebr Megan started school. Yepee!!

December was a waiting game.... wait for contractions, weekly Dr apts, more contractions, SOMETHING to happen. Well it did the evening of the 6th/7th right before they scheduled me for induction... that tale is HERE, she was a star at five days old, and now at three weeks is doing great... except that we think she may have reflux problems like her bis sister megan and her daddy. Daddy is such a big help, and I couldn't make it through many of my days without him. I could not ask for a better guy!!

I have to say though that some of the best parts of this year, besides the birth of Holly... was first, Faith asking Jesus into her heart on Nov 29!!!!!!!! And then... Megan asking Jesus into her heart on Dec 23!!!!! How awesome to have them have done that within weeks of eachother. My heart was absoultly bursting with joy!

But now I need to go feed the little bundle of joy...

So yes! I am one very blessed woman!! Happy New Year everyone, may 2010 bring just as many blessings and good times.

No comments: