This picture is from where I work, it's called Eat'n Park and the smiley cookie is what we are known for. The 'mascot' was there during our 'Beach Party' If you ever come to visit, we'll take you, it's exclusively in PA, OH and WV.In November Steve’s mom got to come and visit us. She didn’t get to stay as long, but her trip here was great too. We got to spend Thanksgiving with Susan.
Waiting for Grandmum to come on the train, It was cold!
We had a bit of Christmas while Grandmum was here!Just a few days after Susan left, my ‘sister’ Rebecca came to visit for a few days.

We have also had my dad come to visit us frequently. He has come on both the girls’ birthdays, once in the summer to take us to a baseball game, and is planning to come this weekend (for Christmas)
This is my dad's car, it's a smart car for two. He gets about 40 MPGWe have also had the privilege of going to Ohio for my cousin’s wedding this summer. That was a blast.
Kim (my cousin) and Michael
My Aunt Jan and Uncle Gary (Kim's mom and dad)
My Aunt Marge and Megan and Faith, the girls had so much fun!One more picture, because it was a journey, one that we are still on. The grieving process is lifelong, and I (I think Steve too...) hope to have another child someday soonish...
This one is of our precious Corine less then a week before she passed away.I am thankful for so much this year, despite our loss. I just wanted to get this started and am hopeful I can keep up with our lives here and give our loved ones a glimpse of how we are doing.


2 comments:
thank you for sharing your pictures. they are beautiful, thank you for sharing Corine with us.
I still am not brave enough to post my last picture of Emmarie but i see how strong you are and i will post them soon
sweet i'm glad you started a blog!
Post a Comment