Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fotos

So I’ve decided that I need to get pictures on here more often now that I have a baby growing by leaps and bounds every day. So I thought what’s a cute title I could have to remember one day to put up pictures… well no days of the week start with p (for pictures), but the word photo starts with an F sound and Friday starts with F. This could be fun! So here you are, my inaugural Friday Fotos...

Faith had a birthday last week! Where have the last six years gone? And I realized last week that Right after we moved here (to PA) Faith turned three, she has now lived half her life here...
All her loot

Tinkerbell shirt

Crayola Color Blast paper and markers


A new Littlest Pet Shop animal


More clothing :)


A sleeping bag, with Tinkerbell of course!

Megan and Holly got some gifts too
A Littlest Pet Shop animal for Meg

Holly got washcloths and teethers


This one makes me laugh. This is what Holly is doing with her hands lately. Steve says that she's scheming something evil (ha ha a bit too much Phineas and Ferb, I think)


And Grandpa got in on the action too :) Nice bow
We went bowling for her birthday again, there was a tournament going on so we were asked not to take any flash pictures, which is why these are so bad… but our game is improving :)

Score from our first game
Score from the second game of the day
Holly turned three months... WOW that was quick; she is so big now! Last month at the doctor’s, she was 12lbs, I can’t imagine what she weighs now!

These are just some random Holly pics
Not sure why this one's sideways...Can you tell I like taking her pic when she's sleeping? :)

Happy Friday all!

No comments: