Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Update and A LOT of pictures

So again I've been told that it is time to update my blog.... boy, I am really bad at updating!

So what have the Rankin's been up to... besides feeding, diapering and general baby care?

Well, it snowed quite a bit here last month... closed school for a couple of days. The girls and I felt pretty cooped up for a while. Here's some pictures!
Vehicles turned marshmallow

Steve shoveling... it's up to his thighs!

de-marshmallowing the cars... can you tell which way the wind was blowing?

So it's been a bit cold around here and I caught this picture of Faith the other dayWhat you can't see is that is where one of our heater vents is. haha It's a great place to sit when one is cold :)


I have been inspired by a knit hat that Holly received, to knit ones for Faith and Meg. Here are the finished products :)


And how is Holly, you ask? Well since Faith and Megan went back to school after Christmas, Mom, Dad, Faith, and Meg have all been battling with sniffles... and well now Holly is too. BUT I have some pictures...
One Month...
Stats from Jan 8th (one month + 1 day) 10lbs 1.5oz and 22 1/4" long

Two Months....

Her official two month stats: weight - 12lbs 0.5oz (70%-ile), length - 23" (60%-ile), and head circ. - 39.5cm (63%-ile). No one can say that she isn't healthy!

A smile... this is the best that we can capture on 'film'

Big sister Megan holding Holly

This is from today... Faith feeding Holly a bottle of mommy milk


That's it from cold, somewhat sunny PA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah i love it, thank you! your girls are so precious and getting so big.