Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fotos

Wow it's Friday again! Here are some more pictures :)

Last Friday was so nice outside! The girls and Daddy ventured outside with their kites and bikes. Holly and I followed after she had eaten for the afternoon.

Holly in the stroller, this is the best smile I have been able to capture on camera! She's getting so big.


Faith Flying her kite.

Megan trying to get her kite up.

One in the air.

So, we are starting a bit of a garden, we have decided that using the big pots may be a better way to go... that way they move (we have a threat of freezing temps again... what happened to spring?) and we can get them into the porch if needed.
In here we have Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and grapes... I am hoping that we can get some to grow.

Riding bikes

This one was taken as Steve was trying to let Faith and Megan see something on the computer... Holly was just mesmerized HAHA

That's been about it for this week. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute, looks like a fun day outside!