Monday, February 23, 2009

Not again...

So... I was planning this really nice pregnancy announcement complete with ultrasound photo and all... but it looks as though we are miscarrying another baby. I was only about 6 weeks...

This pregnancy was such a surprise, as we were not really trying as of yet... I was floored when I actually got a positive pregnancy test. I wasn't feeling as sick as I thought I should have been and in the back of my mind that worried me... but I was determined to not let it get to me and was trying to stay positive about this one. That was until this morning when I woke to blood, while that's not a pretty picture, it's what happens. The bleeding has gotten heaver throughout the day, and I am pretty sure that this isn't going to go to term.

We never did tell the girls about this pregnancy... mostly because I wasn't ready for the barrage of questions that would have been sure to come... The plan was to tell them after we got a good ultrasound and were pretty sure that everything was A-OK... Now I am thankful that all they know is that 'mommy didn't feel good today'

I have an ultrasound schedule for the morning, but... like I told my mom on the phone this evening.. I am holding out a sliver of hope, but not going to hold my breath...


****Update****
I did have the ultrasound done and showed that there was nothing in there now... and the blood work that they took on Monday showed that this pregnancy ended long before Monday... That's the update. I am healing physically and emotionally by the grace of God. May HE get the praise and glory HE deserves!


4 comments:

Alisha said...

I am so sorry! ((HUGS))

Jodi said...

I'm sorry hun. I was really hoping that all would be ok.

All About Me said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and I understand your pain. I commend you for saying strong. I couldn't get thru some of the days I have in my life without Him.

Anonymous said...

i am really sorry, love you!