I've recently realized that my digital camera has the ability to take short (3 min max) videos, and I really should start utilizing this feature more. Much more portable then the big video camera and upload-able to the computer and then to face.book or here. So here is my first (and second) attempt at taking video and it's Holly's first attempt at 'table' food. :)
Steve decided that it might be a good time to give Holly some food other then mommy milk. So this is her first attempt at it... bananas! The jury seems to still be out... I love the 'looks' she gave, but she seemed to enjoy the experience.
1 comment:
In the videos, Holly looks a lot like Megan. But in the 6-month pix later on, she looks a lot like ME! The only difference is that my baby pix are all in black & white! Grandmum :)
Post a Comment