Monday, January 26, 2009

Randomness

So I haven't posted in a while.. no good excuse. But I thought I'd show off a couple of random, cute things :)

You've heard of 'Jack Sprat' and his wife, who between the two of them, they 'licked the platter clean.' I do believe that this is my children. The night that these pictures were taken, I had made meatloaf, mashed potatoes (a mix of the boxed stuff with 'real') and green beans. Nothing too fancy, but not overly simple either.

This is what Megan left... all but her her meatloaf


And this is what Faith left... her meatloaf

And so between the two of them, they had one meal. I find it comical and frustrating at the same time. *sigh* oh well...



I thought this was too cute. This is my 'clone' (cause she is looks almost just like me) in MY sweatshirt from MY Alma Matter... oh my she is just too cute in it, all over-sized and cuddly looking... 'Go Flagstaff Eagles'

Oh! and notice one more thing... I got a cute little siggy (see below). I was reading some other blogs and wondering if it is as easy as it looks :) I am here to say that, lo and behold it is! Go here if you want one, it's super easy and the instruction are all there.

Ok... that's it from here for now. There will be a post tomorrow about our sweet Corine (it's her origional due date), so I warn you now it will be a bit emotional.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the peek into your daily life, I love it! Faith is so cute! Love you all!